1. Copyright notice
- 1.1 Copyright (c) 2016 wonderium Inc.
- 1.2 Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
2. Copyright license
- 2.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c) print pages from our website;
- (d) [stream audio and video files from our website]; and
- (e) [use [our website services] by means of a web browser],
- subject to the other provisions of this notice.
- 2.2 Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- 2.3 You may only use our website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- 2.4 Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- 2.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) show any material from our website in public;
- (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
3. Acceptable use
- 3.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
4. Report abuse
- 4.1 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
- 4.2 You can let us know about any such material or activity [by email or using our abuse reporting form].
5. Enforcement of copyright
- 5.1 We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- 5.2 If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
- 1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
- 2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) [information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication])]; and
- (b) [any other personal information that you choose to send to us].
- 2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using personal information
- 3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- 3.2 We may use your personal information.
- 3.3 Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
- 3.4 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
4. Disclosing personal information
- 4.1 We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 4.2 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 4.3 We may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) [to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information].
- 4.4 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- 5.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- 5.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
6. Third party websites
- 6.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- 6.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
7. Updating information
- 7.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.